1. A one-day deposit equivalent to cost of your room is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of you booking Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your travel to THE PARADISE INN is issue free.
2. Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card, cash or bank transfer means you accept the terms of our CANCELLATION POLICY.
3. The remaining balance of your total room cost including taxes is due to check in at the hotel. THE PARADISE INN accepts cash, (US Dollars, NAF, Euros), credit card (Visa, Master Card Discover). Traveler's checks are not accepted at THE PARADISE INN. Alternatively, you may pay your hotel room balance via bank wire transfer prior to your arrival. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to send you bank account details and wire transfer instructions. Payments must be received no less than one week prior to your arrival date. Please ensure you confirm your payment with is via email.
4. Our High season start on December 15th, 2015 to May 14th, 2016.
5. Children under the age at 18 years are not permitted to stay at the hotel without adult supervision, and not allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages at the Mini Mart on the premises.
6. Pets are absolutely not permitted at THE PARADISE INN.
7. We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the hurricane season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
1. Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
2. Cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours before the check in date. Cancellations for groups are 2 weeks before the check in date.
3. We’d not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
4. Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 15 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 15 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
5. There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts within 24 hours of the check-out date.
6. There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience of complication caused by a hurricane direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
7. THE PARADISE INN is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
8. All credits issued are valid for 3 months from the original cancellation date. A credit can only be used for hotel reservation (not hotel services) and cannot be transferred to any other hotel. A credit cannot be transferred to another person provided we have written authorization from you.
THE PARADISE INN and its employees shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
1. Any delays or cancellations in the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler's responsibility.
2. Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outrages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, or any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier's reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes, flooding), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, disease or epidemics/ pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
3. Absences of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. THE PARADISE INN is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
4. Loss of items that not secured in the hotel safe, or losses incurred when rooms are not locked.